2-hour online training on identifying human trafficking
You have probably encountered at least one human trafficking situation.
A victim could be standing in line next to you or sitting at the next table.
Victims go unnoticed unless someone sees the red flags.
Red Flags informs and empowers you to recognize trafficking and bring victims to safety. Designed for individuals, it customizes into general, law enforcement, and medical tracks.
Works for beginners or those with prior knowledge
Build skills that transfer to real life using realistic scenarios
Customizable Next Steps
Add your organization's messaging and protocols
Across the Board Solution
No matter your background, the course personalizes to you
A Mobile Classroom
24/7 access from any device; no need to coordinate schedules
All our courses utilize proven strategies and tools
You will be able to identify a victim and take action.
- Define human trafficking
- Define fraud, force, and coercion
- Differentiate between sex trafficking and prostitution
- Differentiate between trafficking and smuggling
- Dispute myths about trafficking
- Identify at-risk populations, hot-spots, and access points
- Identify barriers to rescue
- Identify factors driving demand of trafficking
- Identify psychological and health-related flags in victims
- Identify strategies commonly used to connect with youth
- Recognize the signs of grooming
- Recognize trafficker personas